Applications process to be concluded tomorrow by Hindustan Copper for the posts of 161 Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2020 from 10th, ITI pass candidates.
Online Applications are invited from Citizens of India for undergoing Training at Hindustan Copper Limited, Khetri Copper Complex for Trade Apprentice under the Apprentices Act 1961
Post: Trade Apprentice
No. of Vacancy: 161
Pay Scale: As per rules
Trade wise vacancy details:
Mate (Mines): 30
Blaster (Mines): 30
Welder (Gas & Electric): 15
Electronics Mechanic: 06
Draughtsman (Civil): 03
Draughtsman (Mechanical): 02
Mechanic Diesel: 10
Pump Operator cum Mechanic: 01
Computer Operator & Programming Assistant: 02
1. The candidate must be ITI passed from the respective trade and must be recognized by NCVT.
2. The candidates who have passed ITI prior to the year 2016 will have to produce an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper sworn-in before a Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone apprenticeship training from anywhere earlier nor have taken employment anywhere.
3. Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Diploma / B.E. or equivalent shall not be considered. Additionally, candidates having higher academic qualification like BA/ BSc/ BCom etc will not be given any additional weightage.
4. The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 30 years as on 28.01.2020. A relaxation of 5 years is admissible for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates in the upper age limit. All govt. guidelines on the matter will be observed.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
2. Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the following portals Registration number with RDAT is compulsory to apply for the above trades
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: January 28, 2020
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: February 15, 2020
Date of short-listed candidates List: February 25, 2020
Official Notification: hindustancopper.com
Advt No: HCL/KCC/HR/Trade Appt/3/2019
Job Location: Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan)
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Merit.